Recent Posts

12.08.2010

EmmyZona!


Greetings from Arizona!

Just popping in to say hi, and that we'll be back to crafting and sewing soon!

In the meantime, Emmy is enjoying meeting family...


Meeting and loving sheep...


Meeting and not loving horses...


Eating and actually enjoying mutton... [shudder]


And fitting right in on her Native Soil...


More to come!  

Love to all!

p.s. Like that hat Emmy's wearing?  My mom made it.  Shouldn't she make an Etsy store?!  I think so too.  :)


6 comments:

  1. Oh, LouBeDoo, I miss you so. Looks like you are having a great time meeting all your people, and wearing my favorite hat!!
    See you soon.
    Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics made me swoooon... especially the last one. Love Love Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? She had SUCH a good time. She truly loved the Rez :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh forgot to add that I use a canon xsi and a 50mm prime lens for most of the shots I take. email me if you have more questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, thanks Anna! LOVE your photography, and your Blog!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...