Recent Posts

1.04.2013

InstaFriday 1.4.13


Happy Friday peeps!

Hope you had a good start to the new year this week.  I sure did - I have been enjoying taking a little bit of extra care and time for myself... Just stealing little moments here and there to do nice things for myself that make me feel a little closer to my best.  It's something I've needed to start doing, and I can attest - everyone benefits.  Everyone. Benefits. :)

Started sewing a dress for myself - love it.  More info is on my FB page.


I got second earring holes!  I've been wanting to do this FO EVAH but there was always so many reasons not to - mainly - I felt selfish.  But it was the most lovely mall-walking, ear-piercing, solo-time I've had in a long while.  And guess what?  Emmy was napping and Jonas just did whatever Jonas does for the hour or so that I was gone.  THE EARTH DIDN'T END because I took a little me-time.  Who knew.


Third and final self-love item of the week - a desperately needed haircut and color.  Trust me when I say, no one tried to barricade the door when I left for this appointment.  Lol. #badhair #nomore


We finally got a good blast of snow!  It was of poor snowman-making quality, but beautiful nonetheless.


Play Doh.
Play Doh face-printing.


Hahaha.

If you want to follow me on Instagram (@SarahSarahBeth) there are many lol's that await you.

Have a great weekend everyone!
I hope to finish my me-dress and then figure out how to style it for pictures in a way that isn't R rated.  The neckline - she gapes.


Good day!



6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of play dough face printing, but Oooooh how I want to do it now! Can't wait to see the dress finished, that fabric looks amazing!


    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Love, Lauren xox

    www.peachtea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! Yes - face-printing is an excellent pastime, especially when it's an hour past bedtime and the face-printer is LOOPY. ;D

      Delete
  2. yah for me-time and selfish sewing!! Everyone needs some of that every now and then. cute hair and love the face printing....made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kenda! I agree! Yeah, that night with the Play Doh was hysterical. It was her first Play Doh experience and I think there was a little sensory overload. Haha!

      Delete
  3. Love the hair cut ... It looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...